Sorry about the delay in the pictures. I know, I know...... nothing like doing it all at once. I will put up the "Finished" pictures up as soon as we move in and get the computer hooked up and running..... could take longer than building a house!
Anyways.... this week we should start to move in by Thursday. The big move day is for Saturday. We have a bunch of friend coming over to help with the BIG stuff!!!!!
Till then MUCH love to everyone and don't be a stranger... feel free to call us, on the cell the house number is going BYE BYE. We will get you the new number when we get it!!!!
3 comments:
Aaron I am so proud of you for getting into blogging...I thought you might be the person writing them but thought it couldn't be but then I talked to Sara and she told me. Way to go!!! Just a warning it can be addicting.
O.K. it's time for some up to date pictures!!!I love seeing the boys they are so big. Send more...it's the only way I can feel apart of my kids life.love you Nana
You haven't blogged for 12 months!
Post a Comment