Way cute blog!!! I love the picture! They are so cute. I miss you guys.
Yae!!! You are up and running...this is going to be great...I will be sure to show the girls. I just added more pics on mine of the kids birthdays.
Hey Sarah...so glad you started a blog so we can see whats going on with your fam. We miss you guys!
Okay...do you need help with ideas of things to blog...I want to see pics of your new house. Take your camera next time you go.
I know one of these days you are going to surprise me and add to your blog...I just keep checking! You are moving into your house soon...how exciting!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way cute blog!!! I love the picture! They are so cute. I miss you guys.
Yae!!! You are up and running...this is going to be great...I will be sure to show the girls. I just added more pics on mine of the kids birthdays.
Hey Sarah...so glad you started a blog so we can see whats going on with your fam. We miss you guys!
Okay...do you need help with ideas of things to blog...I want to see pics of your new house. Take your camera next time you go.
I know one of these days you are going to surprise me and add to your blog...I just keep checking! You are moving into your house soon...how exciting!!!
Post a Comment